Saturday, April 1, 2017

My Classroom Webpage

I have built my classroom website! It includes standards and video links (which will hopefully be updated once I get into my teaching career) as well as a place to provide contact information and a get-to-know-the-teacher section. I think this will be a great start to getting to know parents and for them to get to know me as a teacher. They will also be able to stay updated with what we are doing as a class.


https://mrscheshires2ndgradeclass.yolasite.com/

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda,

    I really enjoyed looking at your website. I just finished mine, and I already want to change it. It was simple and easy to navigate. It gave a lot of useful information. You are going to make an amazing teacher one day. Great website!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I really love how your website turned out. I would love to be a student in your classroom with how well you look put together! I love how there is an apple on your main page. Great job!

    ReplyDelete