Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Get to Know Rhonda

Hey everyone! My name is Rhonda. I'm excited to be working with you all this semester! I wanted to give a bit of information about myself so we can get to know each other.


I was born in Martinsville, VA, but I moved to Salisbury, NC when I was ten. I'm glad to call Salisbury my hometown - it's where most of my friends live now and where my home church is. I'm also proud to be a Christian, and to be involved with Cru on Lenoir Rhyne's campus.


I really love music! I lead worship with Cru, sing in the A Capella Choir and College Singers, in the choir at Tabernacle Baptist Church in Hickory, AND when I'm at my home church, I play the piano for the youth choir there. I also take piano lessons here at LR, and have recently started teaching piano to a few young boys. (It is literally one of my favorite things to do ever!!) I also attend concerts regularly and it is very rare that I don't have any concerts lined up in the near future.


I am an elementary education major like most of us, but I have recently decided to pursue the bridge program for a Masters in Online Teaching and Instructional Design. I'm super excited to integrate technology into my future classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment